快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Weird problem with Maya 44 and TCV

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all....

I had a problem recently and thought it was my set up.

I had the orginal Maya 44 MKII installed at one time on my computer. I updated it to the new EXI version. Well I did a video night at a bar I work at through week. I brought my turntables and went to town. It crashed about 3 to 4 times that night. Lucky for my I had my DAC-3 in my set up and just played with it no problem. I thought it was conflicting drivers from the previous soundcard. So I did a fresh install of windows and drivers for the new sound card. I have been waiting to get my new Ecler Nuo 4 mixer in order for me to have a full blown scratch video DJ set up. I just got it on Monday and love it. Well I was going through some videos and mixing at home when it crashed again in the same way. It freezes the video that is playin on the screen. I can still use the vinyl but it has the crash revovery dialog box. I go to recover and it starts VDJ over and says Error in Asio Sound Card Driver. I can't use my TCV and that point until I restart my computer.

Here's the weird part. It crashed on the same video on the same spot over and over. So I re-encoded the video and re-loaded it with no problem. This video was downloaded from the web as a DVD ripped video. It is in the right MPG2 format and audio is the right sampling rate (44khz) Identical to many other videos I have in my library. I only download tracks randomly if I am in need of it last minute. I try to stay away from that. I currently have a subscription to Promo Only and am looking into VMS as well.
I have over 2000 videos in my library mostly DVD ripped from my own collections. How am I supposed to check all that before it crashes again? Why would a video effect a soundcard and TCV connection?

发表时间 Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 4:49 pm
ok... probably posted this in the wrong place ...

going to repost this in software technical help.

I have discovered it to be a video issue. The same video's crashed another computer with VDJ that wasn't using any Maya card or controller.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 12:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)