快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: djm 800 setup help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djm 800 setup midi help. i want to use vdj with my herc contrller with my djm 800 and dual cdj's mk3 can anybody help me please

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 1:01 am
That would be like using a Ferrari to tow a Fiat.. But what is it you would like to do exactly?

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 11:48 am
I would like to still use vdj with my djm 800, At least as a crutch until my cdj's get here then maybe i'll abodned it. i dont want to not use this program and my hecules controller, since i did start out with this program now graduted from it. And until my mk3's come in i need to practice with this mixer. I jones to use it i , I've had it since tuesday and not been able to use it. It's like havin a lambo and having no tires. if it can control this program with mp3's until my cdj's get i want to get this party started. And it seems no one knows what to do here or at pioneer unless i use there cpu program?

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 5:18 pm
But the DJM has no USB or Firewire input so you would still need a separate (dual channel) audio and MIDI interface. If you're just gonna use the DJM as a MIDI controller that's a lot of extra weight to carry around.. But if you must it should be easy enough through the VDJ MIDI setup. I checked the DJM800 MIDI map and with the exception of the effects section it uses only noteOn events so making it work with VDJ should be easy.

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 8:04 pm
@djmilehighboy

not too many users on these forums actually use midi controllers other then the Herc. For the DJM800 you would need to get a PC device that accepts midi in just as the mixer has midi out (you can get such a device like this one. Once you connect the Midi from the 800 to your PC you can then just enable the midi device in VDJ and setup your shortcuts in the shortcut tab.

If you have yahoo messenger or MSN messenger check out my blog for my information and I'll try to assist you.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 06 @ 9:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)