快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hooking up Mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DSILVRHome userMember since 2006
Hey i want to hook a mixer up to my computer and use VDJ to play the songs etc and just mix with mixer... i have no idea if i can hook it up and have no idea wat sound card i have i saw MUSIKGUATE's set up with his laptop and want to do something like that how did u do it? i got a normal sound card in my PC... its got a mic jack and 2 other jacks ones for speakers not sure wat other is for.. my headphones are pluged into my USB port... so can someone give me the low down on what to do?

Cheers DSILVR

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 1:53 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Well.. you can't do anything with your internal sound card. You will need 4.1 or 5.1 soundcard (external or internal) and stereo mixer.
In short: you will need 2 stereo outputs. You have headphones connected to USB? Never hearh of it :) anyway, you will have to plug your headphones to external mixer as well.

发表时间 Thu 15 Jun 06 @ 12:01 pm
For you to have an external Mixer and have full control of your left and right deks you shurely have to buy a sound card, the one I recomend, for price and ease of instalation is the Sound Blaster Live 24 bit 5.1 USB. It's cost is $49.99 in any computer store.

Then After you have aquired the Sound Card, you have to buy VDJ ......jejejeje........Pro version recomended. You will be amaze of what you can do with this software.

Well, after you have installed the S.C. and software it is kind of tricky setting up the sound card so you can manage to set it up with a 4.1 set up, front left - right and rear left - right channels.

Whe you have purchase both things give me a call and I will gladlly help you set it up.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 1:38 am
in order to do that however you would be required a full registered version of Virtual DJ.

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 4:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)