快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD 2000 V3? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

What you describe is exactly what a MIDI mapper does. Bottom line here is the issue is with VDJ, not the BCD (which sends MIDI data well within official MIDI specs.)

发表时间 Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 5:19 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
I really think that both Behringer and VDJ are involved in this issue, not the only VDJ.
But our opinion differs on that point. So if you want so much VDJ to be responsible, OK youre right and that's all...

Nothing personal, I hope you understands. Resuming the argument is useless... :-/

So we are back to the first statement : wait and see. At least I'm sure this situation can't last eternally... :-)

发表时间 Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 7:44 pm
Paulheu has been trying to push Dj Decks over on the Xylio forum. He asked to be Moderator and didn't last one night. They had thirty email complaints against him. So he isn't for VDJ he is trying to push Dj Decks for his own purposes. At this point Behringer is at fault and some of us are getting desperate. We need a chance to use what we paid for. It seems Xylio is going to start fixing the software and we won't need VDJ after all if they keep their word.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 1:03 am
I'll bite and then leave it alone.. and hope a sensible moderator here clamps down on this one..

Could you please grow up and stay off of the personal attacks, it's getting a bit annoying.

For all I know 30 copies of digidj sent an email... on a forum with only a handful of active users I do not think there could even be 30 'complaints..'

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 1:43 am
You said so yourself and I don't have thirty email addresses to send them from.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 2:30 am
face it mr paulheu, you aint as polular as you wished you were

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 10:50 am
It's not about beeing popular or not.

Everybody has the right to think what he wants and to write it, too. We simply don't agree with paulheu, and that don't makes him more or less 'popular' :-)

Just let it go... Now I think you damn see why the 2 previous posts were closed.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 11:06 am
can you repeat that in english please

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 11:34 am
Sorry, I'm French ;-)

but I think it was pretty understandable anyway.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 11:37 am

发表时间 Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 8:22 pm
So answer is YES !

发表时间 Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 12:24 am
The Statement of BCD2000 support is excellent news.

But i Wonder?
Why did it take such a hue and cry from so many people to get the dev team to decide to to support this item?

Other dj software companies bought one or had one promo'd by a rep - whatever; and tested the damn thing; and about two weeks later had an aswer for their customers.

Part of the responsibility of taking my money is to give me answers to my questions.

When I pay I want my questions answered; if you want any more money out of me in the future.

yes or no

Most people will shut up when you deal with them honestly.
Otherwise I will take my business elsewhere. As I was already researching.

DJ Marcel
Resident DJ
Purple Onion Nightclub
Edmonton Alberta.

发表时间 Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 5:34 am
reason is only that these are VERY busy days for VirtualDJ

As you might know we are making a Numark Virtual Vinyl version, a Mac version for that.... AND, Virtual DJ4... ;)

All have taken a lot of work, as we want VDJ4/NVV to be excelent..

So it was rather a question of time, if we would have time to implement Behringer or not.. .:)

Thats all...

But now you got it, and hope you understand we where all uncertain if it would make it to this first release:)

Rune

发表时间 Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 2:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)