快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help With TCV Video Mixing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

wbricePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ok I bought the hercules dj console the week it came out I liked using it for my preshow music. I have the pioneer DVJ-x1's and the whole pioneer video set up but I don't want to use it out. I bought the mk2 and the full version of virtualdj and also the maya44usb that I've seen was suggested. I've also built two computer sepcificly for use with Virtual DJ to do video (and plan on putting it in every club that I'm responsible for). All that back store aside here's my question. What are my options for configuration using a 64 bit 3.5 ghz desktop with two gigs memory the mk2 (or maya cause I have both) to be able to mix videos using Virtualdj and being able to control them via TCV using the CDJ-1000 (that i don't mind getting drinks spilt on). My problems to this point has been with the headphone control which was answered in the post about external mixers but my new concern is having to move the video fader manually ever time. is there a way I can change that on the mk2 to be controlled with the crossfader or is there a better options that I'm missing? Thx to everyone that takes the time to read this post or help with their advice.

发表时间 Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 1:11 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can use my DJC Mapper v2.0 to affect video_crossfade() on the mk2 crossfader

Regards

PS: A v3.0 of this Mapper is currently in beta testing

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 2:23 am
wbricePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I can't use the mapper every time I do it doesn't assign. Is there a tutorial for it?

发表时间 Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 2:37 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Download the last version 3 et don't forget to press the button "apply" to save the change in memory

发表时间 Thu 22 Jun 06 @ 7:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)