快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Auto Mix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Once and for all, can someone please post a step-by-step tutorial in how to set up VDJ to mix automatically? Just going from one song to the next in a playlist with a 10 sec cross fade and with the songs being mixed/faded out at the end . I've tried several of the suggestions on here, but I'm not sure if I am still doing something wrong. As soon as I hit the "automix" button, the mix commences. That's not what I want. I want to be able to step away from the a party that I am hosting in my home (not a dj gig) and let the music play one song after another via a mix. Then, at any point, I would return to the comp and manually mix. Is this possible or not?

发表时间 Tue 30 May 06 @ 8:11 am
You have to press the AUTOMIX button on the playlist area (one with a STAR if I remember ok).

If you press the AUTOMIX of the top center, mixes when you click.

Then in FAME Settings (CONFIG) you acn set the fade to 10sec., and Force Fader ENABLED.

发表时间 Tue 30 May 06 @ 10:39 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Wow...finally. Thanks for breaking it down for me, pdn. I thought the area that shows the songs in a selected folder was the playlist area. lol I forget that there is an area to the right that shows itself when you move the mouse all the way to the right. Thanks again.

发表时间 Wed 31 May 06 @ 6:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)