快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: connecting external mixer to laptop with VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have two headphone jacks on my new HP Pavilion. I can't seem to find the configuration that works with this. I had it goin just fine on my PC. Help? Please?

发表时间 Tue 23 May 06 @ 4:21 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i think there is one line out and one line in or mic in. So you don't have 2 line out. You will need external (usb or firewire) soundcard to connect external mixer with your laptop.

发表时间 Tue 23 May 06 @ 9:44 am
no, it actually is two line outs. two headphone jacks and one mic in. So, three in total.

发表时间 Tue 23 May 06 @ 12:11 pm
so you can do it!
try advanced setup and play with settings ;) i am sure you will be able to set it right!

发表时间 Tue 23 May 06 @ 3:25 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
@ Greyscout...

I'm pretty sure you have one and only output. The two others are a Mic in and Line-In respectively.
No laptops come yet with multiple outputs...

发表时间 Tue 23 May 06 @ 3:30 pm
@Slash4 i saw once Lenovo laptop with 4.1 sound card integrated (not SPDIF). But 99% laptops have 1 line out (new models have digital out also).

发表时间 Tue 23 May 06 @ 3:36 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
xeon is correct i have seen laptops with 4.1 out check the sound card software and see if it can be configired for 4 speakers out if you dont select 4 speakers in the soundcards software it its'nt gonna work in vdj u can usually find it in the control panel (not the windows sound & audio devices) maybe cmi audio config or c-media (just an example)

发表时间 Tue 23 May 06 @ 5:41 pm
Thanks guys or girls. I'll see what I can do. But, honestly, the HP Pavilion 1650 has two front outputs. It's funny, because the pavailions above mine don't have it. Anyway, thanks.

发表时间 Tue 30 May 06 @ 12:27 am
My HP has line outs on the front and the back so I believe ya.

发表时间 Tue 30 May 06 @ 9:46 pm
Then you probably could select 4.1 in the Config screen. If that is not working, you could try "advanced audio setup" and see if multiple outputs are showing up.
Ewout

发表时间 Wed 31 May 06 @ 11:11 pm
i recently download a skin off of the downloads on this but when i'm dj'n i find that one of my speakers cuts out when i load another track to mick in and the only way to stop this is to put the red light back on to the track that i'm currently playing on but when i go to mix in the other track the red light side is still too load when mixing does anyone know how to fix this so both my speakers will work without switching the light buttons every time i mix or could you recomend a better skin the one i'm using is loop4000

Thanks danny

发表时间 Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 3:56 pm
Danny, please stay on topic. Search for a topic that meets your question and post there. If you cant find one create a new topic. Also remember to ask a question only once ;-)
Ewout

发表时间 Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 10:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)