快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Advice on mixing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im a new MK 2 user. Ive searched these forums a lot, and I have come across a decent amount of semi-helpful tutorials. It seems like most of the tutorials though are mostly talking about mixing electronic music. Trance, techno, house, etc... Im looking for advice on how to mix "regular" music. By that I just mean like your normal everyday muisc. Maybe this is just me being a naive newbie, but it seems a lot different mixing lyrical music that doesnt have a steady beat throughout. So please, any help will definitely be appreciated. Thank you all...The JVO

发表时间 Thu 18 May 06 @ 5:24 am
Wow. Well mixing other forms of music means you need to have an excellent knowledge of the song you are trying to mix and a good ear to know when the your beats are drifting. Something you will need to be good at is 'riding the pitch'. When dealing with music that has real drums, the BPM will be all over the place, so you will need to constantly adjust the pitch of the song you are mixing in. You also will need to be aware of where the breaks are in the song and if there are weird transitions in the songs. (Some songs will have a breakdown that slows the song down or speeds it up.) More than anything, experience with your songs is key to a good mix when dealing with mainstream music.

DJ Derrick E.
www.myspace.com/djderricke
www.djderricke.com

发表时间 Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 12:32 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 5:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)