快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Anybody Able To Play I-Tunes Video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys just testing this out, I was wondering if anyone has been able to play I-Tunes videos in VDJ?? If so how do I go about it. Thanks Brian

发表时间 Sat 13 May 06 @ 1:33 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im sure iv read somthing about virtual dj not being able to run itunes files due to the protection apple puts on them , i shall have a look at let you know

发表时间 Sat 13 May 06 @ 1:29 pm
MetaGPRO InfinityMember since 2005
From my expirience you cant even play itunes MP4 audio

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 6:01 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
maybe for the next upgrade but it can't play drm protected itunes at all mines plays mp4 audio

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 8:51 am
Even if VDJ could play Apple's DRM files, I wouldn't. The resolution is way too low for public use. These videos were ripped for the ipod with it "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" video screen.

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 11:28 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
very true you would be able to see nothing but a blur

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 11:33 pm
a blur or just big pixels dancing around in thongs

发表时间 Wed 17 May 06 @ 5:29 pm
Not true gentlemen! I have downloade a few and played them full screen and they are very clean! Still does not help though cause VDJ does not support them.

发表时间 Wed 17 May 06 @ 7:14 pm
don't feel too bad it doesnt support drm wmv or play wmv properly

发表时间 Wed 17 May 06 @ 7:25 pm
I use two methods.

1 - CamStudio: a small application that will let you capture video playing back into a window. You can crop it to the iTunes window and capture in realtime if your PC is buff enough to handle it.

2 - DVD capture: I have a Sony DVD Handycam. I run my video out through a scan converter, and capture it straight to DVD format using the input line of my Handycam.

Cheap plug time! BurnLounge has teased the notion of selling music videos online. Their stuff works with VDJ, where iTunes doesn't. Check out my store when you get the chance - http://www.burnlounge.com/darxxide

Hope that helps!

The Angelus
aka MP3J Sark - http://i.am/sark

发表时间 Sun 18 Jun 06 @ 12:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)