快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: behringer bcd2000 at the prom

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey guys, just for kicks, I dj'd a prom the other night with the included software that comes with the b-control.

it went fine. the software is actually very stable, and has some really great features... and the sound through an echo indigo dj card was superb!
my reason for posting is not to try to get people to use the behringer software, as it's not any more advanced than a dual denon cd player, but to point out some features that it does have that I really like.... and would love to see in virtual dj.

the controller was a dream to use... i'm a dac user, but I have to say, if we can get this thing working with vdj, I may have to use this..... nice layout, easy to loop and cut and release... effects knobs were cool!

first off, the click and mute when scratching.... this software is actually better than virtual dj for scratching, because you can right click the waveform to mute it, and the scratchwheels are far more accurate on the behringer software than the dac 3 wheels are on virtual dj. It also recovers from a scratch faster... maybe it's a hardware thing though, because the dac 2 doesn't have a pause after scratching either...

secondly, the ability to use direct x plugins.... sweet! had fun with that feature...

that's pretty much that.... it was fun to use, but what i'd really like is to use the behringer controller with virtual dj. has anyone come up with a mapper yet? even a beta one? i'm dying to try anything anyone has.....

just keep those features in mind for future builds... they're very useful. this is a nice controller, and I think it could get a whole lot more love if it was mapped....

-Steve

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 1:07 am
Yes, I suggested on the FORUMS to predefine BCD200, like the MK2.

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 3:09 pm
Dev Team is looking at it, its still a pretty new controller, so not sure yet how it will be supported.
If its a plugin, native or xml.

Anyways
- VDJ has mute for scratch too ;)
- VDJ can use DirectX effects too (look in VST forum for the DirectX plugin adapter)

;)

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 9:24 pm
then i would love to see either a more advanced search tool on the forums or a more comprehensive user manual that would be great, and please, make an efford so we can use the bcd2000 on vdj thanks

发表时间 Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 2:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)