快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: X-fi Platinum problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

murteePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have a pc p4 2.8 that works really fine with Audiotrak MAYA 1010 and time coded cd's with technics pro cd players and i did a new configuration pc pD 3.0 DUALCORE with x-fi platinum sound card.But i cant even get the 2 line inputs together.Could anyone help me to configure this cards settings.Because i cannot set 2 seperate recording inputs at the same time ,on its own mixer it gives me only one recording choice so that i can use only one input at the same time.I cant use my time coded vinyls or cds...

And something else, I want to learn the Virtualdj's inputs ...Could we have any choice to select the input channels adressing in vdj? I couldn't find any preferences to select the input sources of the sound cards.There is only selections like "chan 1&2 : Right / chan 3&4 : Left" They mean nothing to me because there are too many inputs at the sound card but we don't know the connection of which chan to which input source.

And one more thing ; Is there any bug with using virtualdj and dualcore or hypertrading system?Because the progran works very good in my old p4 sys but in my new configuration the video out is like having strobe effect.I change so many display adepters but it doesn't changed.If anyone has an idea in this problem pls write me....

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 11:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)