快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: No Revers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Why i Dont Have Revers In Version 3.2?

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 12:53 am
I don't understand the question? Are you a licensed user or are you using the trial, as the most recent version is 3.4.

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 12:56 am
he is trying to use timecode cd, on Technics decks..
But he does not get sound from VDJ when moving backwards...

Anybody know what that can be? I dont have any such issues

By the way, I hope you're not using a cracked version. They dont work right, and have bugs... :)

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 1:03 am
I Use The Trial 3.4 With Timcode CD & Technics sldz1200,When I Push Play In My Sldz The Music Start
But When I Touch The Platter And Spin It Back, The Sound In The Softwear Dont Come Back...Its Bleep Forward...What To Do?

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 1:06 am
Have you got master tempo (or some similar feature) turned on? A user posted a video demonstrating the Denon vs Technics vs Pioneer earlier and the Technics deck had horrible digital distortion.

Does your deck have a reverse play function. If so, does it play backwards with VDJ if you use this but don't touch the platter?

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 1:14 am
Nothing Is Turned On....No Master Tempo Or Somthing...
When I Turn The Revers On In My Deck,My Deck Turn Back But In The Vdj The Music Keep Going Forward
In My Pc It's Work Fine!
My Tech's Is With The Latest Update 2.3!

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 1:29 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm not sure i am fully understanding the problem but if your do a backspin or reverse on the deck and the sound is muted during backwards play then check to see if you have the scratch assist button/plugin selected.

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 3:54 pm
When I Backspin The Sound Is Not Mute ! Its Bleep Forward ! When I Stop The Platter With My Fingers The Music Stop...
What Is The Scratch Assist & Where Its Found ?

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 5:37 pm
MannasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
He's having the same problem I am. It constantly goes forward. If you try to move it backward by hand it still goes forward. It won't seem to go backwards, just forward. Like if you're trying to track backward to a spot it just keeps going forward.

发表时间 Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 8:49 am
Yes..... But In My PC Its Work Fine....

发表时间 Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 10:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)