快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DJ console Firmware crash with latest update

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

pgrundyHome userMember since 2004
Hello. This is what happenned to me. I have the DJ console for almost two years, and never updated drivers, firmware, etc. A few days ago I thought it was wise to update them, I downloaded the latest version from Hercules, and followed the procedure. I did not get any error messages during the update, but when it was over all the LEDs in my console went on, and it was not recognized as connected. I tried reinstalling, going back to the previous version, installing a different version, etc.

I contacted Hercules tech support and they send me a procedure to update the firmware manually, but it does not work either because the dj console mixer never "knows" that you have connected the console.

I have to mix on Friday and have no alternative equipment. My only hope, I believe, is to get a way to rewrite the firmware completely. I know there has to be a way.

One posibility is to get the files named something like hdjfmw33.exe or hdjmfw34.exe that are mentioned in some older posts in this forum. These files are not available in the ftp.guillamet.com anymore, I have requested them to Hercules TS but no response and time is passing by. Another post mentions HDJ2Updater.exe that can run on manual mode. Does anyone have these files?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 11:24 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2006_CMK2_1.exe

发表时间 Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 8:28 am
pgrundyHome userMember since 2004
that is exactly the installer that crashed my firmware in the first place, and is not good in fixing it. thanks anyway. anyone has the old, firmware updated only files?

发表时间 Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 6:00 pm
The exact thing happened to me. And I dont know what to do? Please help

发表时间 Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 3:57 am
@pgrundy

That firmware flasher / driver package is for the Mk2 version of the console, are you sure that's what you used? If you did, best to contact Hercules although I'm not sure if your warranty would cover this.

发表时间 Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 4:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)