快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: D-Vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djstu4uHome userMember since 2006
Hi!

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but i am losing my marbles!!!!!!!

I have a D-Vinyl 2020 Controller with all the software but i am having a NIGHTMARE installing the drivers for the controller, for some reason instead of installing the D-Vinyl 2020 A driver file and then the D-Vinyl 2020 B driver file, it just keeps wanting to install the D-Vinyl 2020 B file twice???

It will not do it any other way?

I am running the controller through the usb port on my Samsung V25 Laptop, it is a P4 2.8ghz with 512kb of RAM,

I have trawled the net for 2 weeks now every night trying to find a solution, you guys on here all seem to be quite helpfull and i really could do with some help/advice!

Please Please Please Help!!!!

Djstu4u

发表时间 Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 10:20 pm
Bump

发表时间 Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 7:49 pm
Please can anyone help?

If i can get it working, i am looking to purchase Virtual DJ, if not then i cannot buy Virtual DJ, i really want to use this software with this controller!

Please

发表时间 Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 6:40 pm
ivandjHome userMember since 2006
Are u using windows XP ?

If yes , Try following the GUIDE from the D-vinyl2020
Manually assign the HARDWARE to USB composite device (Manually update the drivers)

Since trial version only limited to one Soundcard , You can't use ASIO from the D-vinyl2020 Hardware . But u can use it as a controller . You have to enable it from the menu .

发表时间 Sun 23 Apr 06 @ 12:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)