快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Best VDJ Soundcard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bposeyHome userMember since 2006
I can't seem to find the ASIO sound card anywhere, so is there any sound card that is better than the ASIO?

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 12:13 am
Their is no ASIO sound card, sound cards them selfs require audio drivers, ASIO is one of them audio drivers avaialble, alot of sound cards support asio, and u can make almost all card use asio using asio for all...

the best asio sound card this can be argued by many people, its realy down to personal choice, i have tested alot of sound cards and RME cards are leet, M-Audio are up their also.

anyway here is a list of sound cards all of which support asio,their is many more cards, and you can probally get away with a sound blaster audigy,

http://www.mixvibes.com/new/pageeng/page.php?x=audio

it all depends what you want to do, if you want to use TCV can a sound card with 4ins and 4out (2 stereo In and 2 Stereo Out) :)

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 12:58 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
"it all depends what you want to do, if you want to use TCV can a sound card with 4ins and 4out (2 stereo In and 2 Stereo Out) :)"

Or even better, 4in and 6out, then you can have a dedicated output to your mixer for the sampler as well...

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 7:28 am
As i said it all depends on what you want to do :|

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 12:59 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
We already answer this post in other time... If you search for it, you will find it.

For us the recommended Audio Cards are: Maya 44 USB, M-Audio Delta 44 or 66 PCI, ESI U46DJ, and even Creative X-Fi Platinum.

You need 4 ins and 4 outs or 2 stereo LINE INs and 2 Stereo Line OUTs.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Tue 11 Apr 06 @ 6:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)