快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Scratch Mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Im going to try my hand at scratching, Im doing the TCCD thing with Denon DN - S3500 Decks. I am wondering what mixer do I get, I do not want to spend a lot, I have been researching the Pioneer and Rane but they are pricey......can anyone suggest a 2 channel "beginner" battle/scratch mixer thats not too junky......

Thanks for the help :)

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 8:28 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Numark are great for beginners and professionals. Just don't go to Behringer :D You will have to change crossfader in one week time with scratching ;)

They are not so expensive. Otherwise you can look at gemini, but i can't advise you to do that.

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 8:55 pm
Sweet....Thanks :)

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 9:04 pm
You are welcome ;) Write which one you will choose :)

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 9:10 pm
no matter the mixer crossfaders can go bad quick.

Behringer, numark, pioneer, Rane.

we get good models and bad models in each although one VERY important word of advice before purchasing a mixer is to make sure the crossfader is replaceable. This way if your crossfader starts to bleed you can replace it with a new one ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 2:57 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Too right - whatever brand you go with, you have to accept the fact that the faders wear out a lot faster when scratch mixing - consider the fader as a "consumable" like replacement styli. Even the cheap ones have replaceable crossfaders; if you can afford it, try to find one that has easily replaceable main faders and transform switches as well...

发表时间 Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 5:18 am
Good advice....thanks everyone

发表时间 Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 1:06 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i'd recommend Denon too. I had the x 300 for 11 months, heavy scratching, adjustable contour (very important for scratching) and no bleeds. Penny and Giles crossfader. I also had a Numark 1002. pretty good performance for $100 but needed a crossfader after about 2 months.

发表时间 Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 3:53 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have no idea on the performance of this mixer but for the price it features a optical crossfader which will take beating after beating, i think for the money you can't really do much better. Remember only the crossfader is optical, the channel volume faders are not so if your easy on the rest of the mixer, and only beat the crossfader it should work out.

http://www.pssl.com/bitemdetail.tpl~waGroup1datarq~american%20audio%20mixer~eqint_KeyIDdata~40645~UID~2006010912423915~newproduct~T~itemNumber~QD-5MK2%2001

发表时间 Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 5:09 pm
I have Denon 300 too. Really great mixer. But it is not the same. Crossfaders in Behringer mixers are low quality for sure. I had a mixer of Behringer, believe me.

发表时间 Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 8:59 pm
I have a behringer VMX300 and the crossfader was still good after 4 years. OK so now on the 5th year the screws holding the fader let go and no longer hold the fader in place but it still works. It has an optical fader ;)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 12:19 am
VMX300 has an optical crossfader??? I had it and the fader gone in 3 months!

I don't understand any more :D

发表时间 Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 10:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)