快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Dual video out

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Does anyone know if vdj can play a karoke song on one deck and say a video of the same song or an effect synced to the beat of the karaoke song on the other deck for ambient back ground images. Or even a slide show behind the singer. I guess you could load the song in both decks but you would need to start them at the same time. Is this possible. I have the hardware ability with 2 video cards installed. That would be pretty nice.

发表时间 Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 11:39 pm
It might be possible with TWO incidents of VDJ running... assuming you can assign the second graphics card out... it's going to be tricky with "mixing" the two together.

You should be able to Freeframe it... check that out, it will send you in new directions.

发表时间 Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 7:54 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks PCGumshoe. I was wondering if this was a limitation of the trial version (which is about to expire). I look forward to trying the freeframe. Is there a post or directions on how to do this? If 2 applications of VDJ were running how could they be syncronized to start at the same time????? I think VDJ hase a ton of potential, just need to figure out how to unlock it. I have read the guide and watched the turtorials, I am sure that it can do more. Any more advise on this subject is welcomed!

发表时间 Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 5:49 pm
The first step in "unlocking" the potential, is to use it. I tried the trial before I bought it and I tried the cracked version before I bought it, I didn't REALLY get to USE the potention, until I owned it.

There are more options to a registered user. If it is an issue of money, I'm sorry. I think for the price of this software, it's worth it. As fare as any more advice, all I'd say is you won't be disappointed with the results... and the nice thing about THIS forum is if you can't figure something out, there's usually someone willing to try. You'll see a lot of people in THIS forum who can't speak Englsh that well, but who migrate over and TRY to help... it's because they LOVE this software and from that you get good support.

I'd put it even more clearly, if you were working in a bar that I went to, I'd pester you EVERY time I saw you about this software and say, "You've GOT to get this.... it's so cool." Of course, there are a lot of people in the bars around here to are technically challenged... so If you barely knew the difference between a DVD burner and a CD Burner, I might think twice on account of I wouldn't want to have to spend countless hours explaining to you why you would put the DVD in the DVD drive and the CD in the either, or something stupid like that.

If you know your way around as a CD DJ or a DVD/LD/VHS VJ "and" you know how to use a computer with some level of proficiency, you need this software.... oh, and as long as you don't have a MAC... I hate MACs... there isn't a MAC version of this is there? I hope not.

Well, good luck

发表时间 Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 3:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)