快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Mic and VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok I have this mic that u usually see for those home type Kariokie Machines. It has an on and off button and it pulgs in to VDJ but i cant seem to understand how to make it work while I am mixing. wats wrong or wat am i doing wrong?? ANy info guys?

发表时间 Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 3:31 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
...WHAT? what kind of plug does the mic have? are u plugging it into your computer's sound card, external mixer, hercules mk2.....

发表时间 Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 4:42 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 11:23 am
ryudo95Home userMember since 2006
thx

发表时间 Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 6:58 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sorry this plugin is not available at this moment as i'm working on it

发表时间 Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 7:10 pm
so there is no way for me to w/o the plugin to be able to talk over my music live while I use my Hercules counsole? There has to be a quick and easy way. Anyone?

发表时间 Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 2:22 am
djcenoxHome userMember since 2004
I tried to use the vdj's shourtcut. mic_volume don't work!

发表时间 Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 1:42 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
a quick question that's out of topic here... is there a stand alone program out there that can handle mic and its effect? features like echo, reverb, EQ etc?...

maybe instead of stressing VDJ with working the mic another stand alone program could do that.

发表时间 Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 5:33 pm
i dunno but i wud like to use my mic since i have one. Any way to do it wud be good I have to use my chatting type microphone wich is not that good and then i have to use Windows Movie Maker and make a naration and then stop it but it doesnt sound good. WHat shud I do?

DJ Naamnaam

发表时间 Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 7:46 am
I'll try to answer two questions with one word, latency...

Unfortunately, PCs (while running windows and all) would cause noticable latency...

If I understand DJ NAAMAAM, he has one of the karaoke micrphones that has key control that you'd plug into a home player.

Some karaoke players (even my Piioneer 808) has a mic input and a second 1/8" mini pin next to it. This mini pin is designed so you can use a button on the microphone to change the key.

I hope I'm understanding you correctly.

With regards to the MX2, It has a mic in, and I think that would be controlled by a button... (I had it, but took it back, wasn't sturdy enough for my gigs)...

发表时间 Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 11:24 pm
ok so wat do i do? i put it in and i try to talk over but nothing. THe damn button is switched on on the mic. DO i need another mic and if so wat shud i look for?

Dj Naamnaam

发表时间 Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 11:40 am
man someone help me find a good dj name i plan on gettin sum turntabels really soon and i need a dj name

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 9:43 am
This is not the subject of the topic. And only you can find your own dj name. And a dj name doesn't do everything. You could have a real good dj name but be the worst dj ever.

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 2:40 pm
LeryanHome userMember since 2005
yea, i agree with lej, but i was wondering how did U, lej, come up with that name? :)

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 3:32 pm
lej78480 is only a stupid nickname, LE are the two first letters from my surname and J is my name's first letter. Then the numbers are from my zip code. :-S

But my dj name is Jerem K.
Jerem is the short fro Jeremie, my name.
And the K is the first letter from my mother's surname. Jerem L. in french wouldn't sound good.

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 6:54 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thanks for explanation Jeremie! :D i was asking myself for a loooong time what is K letter :D but never asked you :P

btw PROkoncyL: please write in english. i don't even kwow this type of font lol

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 9:55 pm
I am still waiting for a clear answee here not meaning to break anything up but anyone plz help?

Dj Naamnaam

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 10:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)