快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VCD Ripper

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hi,
i use AOA DVD Ripper to Convert DVDs (Video Clips) into seperate files (according to chapters)
I wonder if there is a similar way to do this with VCDs. I have several VCDs with Karaoke stuf, (structure of CD is a root dir which contains ..CDI,EXT,MPEGAV,SEGMENT and VCD directories)

Any ideas how i can convert them to any kind of files, in order to play them with VDJ?
Which program can i use?

Sorry for mu bad English, i hope you understood what i meant.

Thanks anyway
Bob

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 12:52 am
i'm sorry that i use this silly way to insist on my request, but it's really important to me.
thanks

发表时间 Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 1:15 am
TMPGenc dvd author will do what you want, I use this first and then I use winavi video converter to change the resulting vob files into DivX.

I have used this method not only to rip VCD's but also to take multiplexed vcd karaoke files and rip out the vocal channel leaving non vocal karaoke video tracks, again converted to divx.

If there's the demand for it I'll write a tutorial and post it somewhere for doing this.

发表时间 Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 7:42 pm
ACW DJ is closest.... Top works to hard ;0)

Most VCDs have a folder labelled "MPEGAV" this is where the .dat file or files are.... I rummaged around and found an "Original Footage" VCD. I saw in there that there are MULTIPLE .dat files.

You can take and rename the .dat file .mpg and it will work the same.

What I would do if the VCD has multiplexing and you want to get rid of it, is use Nero Vision. In there, you can open the files and PICK the audio track by dragging the dat or mpg file to your story board, double click and pick the correct audio source, then export it... it should take just a few seconds per file.

Now, if you have ONE LONG .dat file, I'd also recommend using something like Nero Vision and slice it up.

On the issue of multiplexing, if you do a search in the forums, there is a plugin you can use to remove the left and right channels. If you have any further questions, let me know.

发表时间 Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 11:01 pm
thanks a lot for the help. I will try some of them and i will let you know.

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 1:40 pm
A VCD is just a Data CD with one or more MPEG files on it.

Go to the MPEGAV folder and copy the *.DAT files. Rename the extensions to *.MPG and then you can play them as any other movie file.

There is no need to rip or recode.

Many CD's that have a CD ROM section with Video clips are combined VCD/CD and you can extract the Video clip in the same fashion.

Hope this helps.

发表时间 Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 10:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)