快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: ANYONE PLEASE HELP.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djzenial

Posted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 23:29:42

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SAVE A MIX IN A MP3 FILE.
I GOT THE MESSAGE IF I WANT TO RECORD A MIX IN MP3. I SAY YES, I PUT A NAME ON THE FILE
BUT I DON'T FIND IT?????
PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS A LOT
NikkiN16

Posted Fri 10 Mar 06 @ 08:21:12

Hi ya. Have a look in the vdj samples folder. When you record off vdj and don't designate which folder to save it in it automatically puts it in the samples folder.

Nikki
djzenial

Posted Sat 11 Mar 06 @ 01:25:32

Yes, i tried that, but the funny thing is that i "supposed" save the mix in my music.
But it seems that it didn't save?
So right now i'm confused what are the steps to save a mix???
i choose a single file, then i put a name for my mix i press start recording, i start to mix like 30 minutes
then i click save it, but nothing was save.

PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKS

djcity

Posted Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 23:41:33

I'm sorry to say this but I don't know the answer yet.

I would direct you to the owners manual.
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/manual/

This might help.

Hang in there, someone that knows WILL help you.
DJ ZENIAL
I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT I STILL CAN'T RECORD A MIX????????????

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 2:37 am
alright first of all DJzenial

PLEASE don't post the previous answers in your posts. we hate having to read the same darn posts over and over and over again. STOP creating new threads, YOU WILL NOT HAVE A FASTER ANSWER THIS WAY!!!!

if you want to create a mix

there is a record button in VDJ.

click on that record button.

NOW you have a few options here...chose "record file"

now click on config
chose the option that suits you...
Master (sound that comes out directly from VDJ)
Master+MIC (Same as above plus the use of a mic)
Line IN (if your using an external mixer connect the out to your soundcard's line in

Now for the file name call it something that you can easilly find. GIVE IT A UNIQUE NAME!!!
Now before hitting ok just enter the file like this: C:\filename.mp3

instead of filename put in the name you want to call your mix and this way you can find the mix you've recorded in the root of your hard drive.

When your ready to record just click on start recording and then start mixing. your file will start recording and then once done click stop recording and your mixed set should be where you saved it (C:\)

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 5:57 am
Alright after downloading the trial version of DJ Mix Station 3 I will give you a detailed list of information on HOW to record a mix.

Step # 1: open up DJ Mixstation 3
Step # 2: in the middle of the screen under the crossfader click on the rec button (this is the record screen)
Step $ 3: look in the bottom box where you have a few different buttons, says filename and start recording.

Here is what each of those buttons do and mean. (you can hold you mouse cursor over each and it will tell you what it is)

first icon (looks like 1 page) : records your whole mix as 1 (one) big file. (NOT Cut at all into seperate tracks)
second icon (looks like 2 pages one on top of the other) : Records your mix into different files. (Cuts your tracks up automaticly using the crossfader)
third icon (looks like a CD) : Record into a ready to burn CD file (will record into a Bin file so you can just open it into Nero and burn a CD automaticly)
fourth icon (has a little globe) : broadcasts over the internet (you can give your friends your ip address and they can tune-in to your sets)

Now last 2 icons which are apart from the others.

first icon (an arrow with a star) : Starts recording automaticly whenever you hit play on a deck (pretty self explanitory)
second icon (scissors with a star) : automaticly cuts your tracks when your mixing using the crossfader (this will create new tracks named track 1, track 2, track 3... so you know the order of which songs you've played in what order)

Alright Now you have a line called "Filename:..."

click on "Filename"

a window will pop up asking you to chose the location in which you want your file (mp3) saved.

I would recommend an easy place to find it like C:\ or create a new folder called "mixes" and save your mix in there.
Now you'll need to specify a name for your mix. Call it anything you'd like. If testing I prefer to use "test.mp3"
MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY A NAME FOR YOUR MIX!!!!! otherwise you'll mix for nothing since it won't record at all without a filename.

Alright so the explaining bit is done

All you need to do is click on "Start Recording"

start mixing on DJ Mixstation 3, Keep mixing until your heart's content or the timeframe you want for your mix

When your done your entire set, click on "Stop recording" on the same screen that you clicked on "start recording"

Now after clicking on "Stop Recording" your file(s) should be all saved in the folder you chose to save them.

That's it

Hope this helps

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 6:24 am
THANKS DJ WHITEDVL.
I'M REALLY SORRY WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM,
I'LL TRY ALL THE STEPS THAT YOU GAVE ME, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ IT,
I'LL PRINT THIS INFO AND CHECK IT AT HOME.
THANKS A LOT, EVERYBODY HAS DIFFICULT DAYS, I THINK ONE OF MINES WAS YESTERDAY.

ONCE AGAIN, THANKS A LOT AND I'M SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE OF WRITING TOO MANY MESSAGES.

I'LL TRY IT & I'LL LET YOU KNOW.

DJZENIAL

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 7:22 pm
Don't sweat it DJZenial. Please try not to type in caps cause it seems like your yelling at us hehe.

I don't mind it but I know a few people get annoyed by it. whenever you have the time and your sitting at home just give it a shot. if your still having probs come on these forums and post. we'll gladly help ya out. We all have our good and bad days ;)

Hope that little guide helped you out.

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 7:53 pm
Thanks a lot man, that's it, now i can record a mix. Finally after all the messages posted i did it.
Well, the problem was that in the config. There's an opcion of MP3 i uncheck the save in MP3 and i start to record in wave, after that i can convert it in MP3 File.
Well, thanks man, and i'm sorry if i offend anybody in this forum,

Thanks a lot DJWhiteDVL

发表时间 Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 7:26 pm
Glad you can now save mixes and anytime you need a hand just come looking in these forums. there's lots of help available.

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 2:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)