快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: RIAA EFFECT IN THE PROGRAM

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Dj ZebHome userMember since 2005
Hi my name is Fredrik and i have a Resident that has Vdj so all I have to carry with me is my External Hd..
So far it is Nice, But the Mixer doesn´t have enough lineinputs
so they have Configurated it on phonoinputs..
The thing is that it would be much better to get the RIAA Effect in to (Setup-Settings) in the Program,if it´s possible?
I think there is many Dj´s out there who has the same problem with cd-players and the program inplugging.

Hope You understand my Request and my bad English../Fredrik F.

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 4:11 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
what i understand is that they had to plug in VDJ in the phono input of the mixer and the sound is saturated as it is already amplified.

A user created a plugin to have RIAA de-amplification. You can find it here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=1235

but only the dj who has the serial number of VirtualDJ and who logs on to this website will be able to download this plugin.

发表时间 Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 3:28 pm
Yes..they already have the RIAA-Plugin that you show me..the thing is that it would be nice to have the RIAA in the SETUP(Settings) in the program, so you can use all 3 effect tabs on other effects.
Maby this will take som power from processor?
I Hope the TEAM will make this Possible in a newer version of Vdj .
Like I said there are allot of other Dj´s who has an External Mixer with a few inputs short for Vdj and Cd Players at the same time...
/Dj Zeb

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 11:55 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
my mixer lets me chose between line and phono for both sides of the switch so im kushty whatever happens

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 11:38 pm
What the fuck! doesnt anybody understand me??
The Config is: Pioneer 600 Mixer and Denon 9000 Cd player...
The Problem is that Denon Player have 4 Outputs (Alpha Track) AND the Mixer doesnt have enough Line inputs for the Vdj Program...hope someone understand me from the TEAM
/Regards ZEB

发表时间 Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 4:34 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Dj Zeb,

I know what you want and it´s available for registered users. Why you have such a beauty set and you don't buy a $149 usd program to work with that? that is not good man.

Please take my advice, don't loose your temper and your time, you will get more MORE functions and information and samples and effects and FREE updates if you buy VDJ Pro.

http://www.virtualdj.com/swreg/purchase.html

after that you could get the RIAA effect you need.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 7:37 pm
Hello Acw!
Havent you read my Message I Play at a RESIDENT and they allready have the Full Program there!!!!!The Thing Is that I Suggest to make that RIAA-plugin is going to work on MAIN OUTPUT...(On Both channels at the same time),That I Cannot Do With the Full Program Today ;-)
And I Dont Need To Buy the Program becauce they have a Full Version there, I Dont even have the Demo @ Home...or a mixer either.
/Dj Zeb

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 10:37 pm
new slots for effects for the master (both CH all the time) are coming soon i have a feeling.

发表时间 Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 12:28 am
btw. while we are at it. Is that plugin running ok ? I thing if the curve is accurate and sounds good.
It was simplified a little to speed things up, hope it sounds ok.

Also are you using the resistor circuit to attenuate the signal (can be found in my blog) ?
Or you just lower the gain ?

I'm just curious because i tested only on Numark DXM-01USB on headphones.....

发表时间 Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 2:26 pm
Ohh Hi Lopez!
Is it you who have done that Plugin?, if so Thats the damn Best Plugin for this Program...
I havent tryed that resistor yet...but will.(for now i just adjust the gain to about half Volume (50%).
AND it makes me glad to hear that it will be an Main plugin Setting in the updates
/Dj Zeb

发表时间 Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 10:20 pm
Hi Zeb,
thank you for compliments :-)

but I am not sure that "that it will be an Main plugin Setting in the updates"

but gives a sense for vdj to have an "check box" for each output to enable it as PHOTO OUT,
only devteam can confirm what will be in future version

发表时间 Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 10:16 am
what im talking about is having a master effect ability. Allowing you to turn that effect on and leave it applied to both outputs without taking up another slot on both decks

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 12:21 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)