快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Virtual DJ Faceplate For Dac 2 and 3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ok... let's say new high quality laser cut stick on face plates are available in different colors for the dac 2 and dac 3 with the dac mapper functions clearly labeled? a faceplate so sweet that it looks better than the factory faceplate?

what colors would you want, and would you pay $20.00 for one?

they're very expensive to have made, but I know many here have expressed the need for such a product...

what do you think?

-Steve

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 8:53 am
20 bux, pffft sure, i'm the type that gets bored, unless things change. So a face plate for my dac3, all i can say is GREAT!!. Let me know if you go through with this idea

Thnx

Dj Razz

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 9:13 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'd kick in 20 for one.

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 10:03 am
Sure, thats a good price...

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 2:20 pm
good price, dac2 black preferrably or something to match NUmark DXM01 USB :-)

发表时间 Sun 12 Mar 06 @ 7:18 pm
For $20, I'd surely buy one. Any preview pics?

Woody

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 2:06 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I could replicate all sorts of face plates from stainless steel in any finish including matt, buff polished or a brushed finish if people are interested. Laser Cutting is what I do :)

Just drop me a line.

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 2:30 am
I would take a black one for my dac-2!
Thx!
QuadmanDJ

发表时间 Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 9:24 pm
I'd take one for the DAC-3 not that it looks bad already - would be nice if the labels reflected the controls on JPBoggis mapper.

发表时间 Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 1:32 pm
I'd be interested in a DAC-3 faceplate too, providing it matches the assignments of my mapper. It would also be good to have the VirtualDJ logo on it rather than PCDJ :)

发表时间 Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 4:40 pm
I want a DAC3 faceplate..something in black matt finish.. and with the vdj logo, and maybe the remapped controls

发表时间 Tue 14 Mar 06 @ 5:26 pm
I'd be up for one too...

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 6:34 am
I rids, are you saying you can change my DMC 1 (which is fingerprint showing chrome), to a matte black finish? Or anyone else? I have 2. I am still waiting for the verdict on the DAC 3, before I pluck down my money.

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 9:49 am
@man&music

I think you'll find a lot of love for the DAC-3 over the DAC-2. Its a very sturdy, reliable, quality peice of gear. - I also owned a DAC-2, the look & feel of the DAC-3 seems much better.

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 3:34 pm
I tested the DAC 3 at the AC convention for an hour, live, at the DJ Rak booth. Considering it was my first time using it, and it was not my computer, I attracted quite a crowd. It did seem sturdy, and the buttons were tight (maybe too tight). There seemed to be some bugs, or maybe it just was not mapped correctly at the time. Making my own loops, was a chore, if not impossible at times. All in all, I liked it. However, on the other forum, I have noticed some are already having problems with buttons and sliders. That is way too quick for a controller that shipped in Sep or Oct, I think. I like the new toys just like everybody else, but have learned to take a wait and see attitude, when it comes to computers. I mean, if it was made by Denon, or one of the other big names, I would have jumped on it. But we all know they have the resources to do it right. Before computers, every piece of equipment I bought, worked as stated, out of the box. No forums, no tweaks, no drivers, bad codecs. This has made our lives easier? No, it just means you carry less, but we are doing more work, whether we want to admit it or not. I just got 11 new DVD's today. They have to be ripped by Sat night. However, I will not go back. You have to accept the good with the bad. Before this software, I could not mix videos. Now, I AM THE SHIT. This sure turned into a long post.

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 7:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)