快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Virtual DJ Cd Labels

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Hey does anyone have the Virtual DJ CD labels? Prefer to use original art vs making my own.

Thanks

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 5:17 am
krazykPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I don't know about those but, those Vinyl, record looking cd-r's are really cool except it's like 5-7 bucks for a 5 pack!

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 5:24 am
I am looking just for the graphic file, I have printable cds. I just dont want to make up my own graphic

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 5:36 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
a label for what your back up ??? or is this a Timecode setup? i would not put labels on anything, i know, i know it looks better but is it worth a disc jamming and ruining a player, mainly front loading, and also labels can cause the disc to spin unbalanced, if the label is off center(even slightly) that could cause reading problems. You have to be careful with those things. Its better to print right on the disc if you going to do anything.

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 2:10 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As it's only a couple of discs you could have it done proffesionally.

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 3:33 pm
You have the VDJ vinyl image at the BMP file inside the DEFAULT skin file.

Is enough?

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 3:39 pm
I will look there, Thanks PDNmusic. That is basically all I am wanting is the default vinyl label so that I can print that on my time code cd's. People I mentioned that I have printable cds/dvds, so no worry about the label causing problems in my decks because its a printable cd, not a label.

Thanks again

发表时间 Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 12:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)