快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: converting files....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How would i make a mix on the virtual dj and send them to a cd. i am able to do this but my mix is labeled as a single track. How would i change this???

发表时间 Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 8:47 pm
Burning continuous mixes to a CD would make it come out as one track anyway. If you run your computer through a normal hi-fi and can connect things to it, if you have a portable MD player, you can transfer the mix in real-time to a mini-disc and press the Record button while playing the player at the transition point - but that is the only option if you want indexed tracks - though individual track selection is difficult to implement properly in a mix, as it either misses the beginning or plays the end of the previous track, depending on where you place the index mark.

With a CD, there are two options:

Mix the tracks, but they all come out as one track;

Play each track separately - but mixing can't be done.

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 11:22 am
PLAY EACH TRACK SEPARATELY. WHAT DO U MEAN.? WHEN I AM RECORDING I WOULD HAVE TO PLAY EACH TRACK INDIVIDUALY?

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 8:13 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
O.k. This is what you would have to do.

First, go ahead and record your mix onto cd. Yes it will come out as one looooong track but at this point that's o.k.

After you make your first recording, you will need to playback the cd you just made and record it onto a new cd. while you are recording, enter tracks as the cd plays.

I am assuming that you have an external cd burner and an external mixer.

For example; I use a external mixer. I make a mix cd. I then take that cd and play it through the mixer so I can record it onto another cd. I can also add things to the cd while I do this. It's like using a 3 track recorder. Now on my external dc recorder, I cam maunally input track numbers whenever I want during recording. I just hit the track button when I know the mix has arrived.

The new cd is now tracked but it will play straight through or I can skip to whatever track I want to go to.

On top of that...I use the first cd recording (the untracked one) as a Master so I always have a copy to play with.

Hope this helps you.

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 9:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)