快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: XP10 problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anybody can help me with this :
i got a couple of XP10 (not the dedicated one with virtualdj logo on top) and can't make them work separately : controller work properly but audio make some mess.
The audio output always comes out from one soundcard.
I tought it was possible separating the two outputs and using them as surce in any mixer.

thanks andrew

发表时间 Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 11:53 pm
Hi AndyBacc,

Your post doesn't mention how far you went into setting up the audio in the "config" menu, so I'll try the following troubleshooting tips:

1 - In your computer's control panel, in the device manager under "audio devices", make sure both sound cards from both XP-10 have been detected by Windows. It should mention something in the likes of "USB Speaker (1)" and "USB Speaker (2)". XP-10 uses generic audio drivers from Win XP, so it's fully Plug And Play. If you only have one "USB Speaker" available, shut down your computer, unplug both controllers, and then interchange the USB Connectors and reboot. (Doing so will probably solve the problem or, at least, will give you a clue as to one of the sound cards being defective or undetectable by Windows.)

2 - In Virtual DJ, in the "config" menu under "Sound cards", select the scheme that shows two sound cards with green cables. On the right-hand side of the screen, there are 2 roll-down menus. You should be able to select between your internal sound device and the two "USB Speakers". Assign the first deck (sound card 1) to the first USB Speaker (the one highest in the list) and assign the second deck (sound card 2) to the other USB Speaker (the one lowest in the list). That should do the trick, although the left controller won't necessarly output the left deck's sound, even if it controls the left deck. In the which case, you need to click the "invert" button.

3- When everything is up and running as it should, take note of which controller is plugged in which USB port on your computer. Always plug the same XP-10 to the same USB port, otherwise you'll get sound and controller issues every time you do your DJ setup.

Let me know how it turns out :O)

Internodal.

发表时间 Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 6:48 am
I feel like idiot right now couse i never seen that on the left into config pannel there are more options with soundcards, just needed to scroll down .... thankyou for your help, really !

Andrew

发表时间 Thu 02 Mar 06 @ 9:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)