快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: The amazing vanishing vdj problem is back - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What is you clone deck action? Why would I need it?
why would I need unload?

Apart from that is it worth it? Or should I stick with 3.2?

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 8:12 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
clone_deck will clone the actual playing music on active deck and will load it on default deck at the exact point the music on active deck in playing.

This will let you do phasing or beatjuggling faster.

Unload, is to unload a track from a deck.

If you are fine with VDJ 3.2 stay with it, the free upgrades for VDJ aren't obligatory upgrades ;)

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 8:29 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
3.4 runs perfectly for the vast majority of users, such problems are specific to each users experience. Please don't label the software based on your personal experience alone :), I appreciate your personal frustrations, but it can give off the wrong impression to potential buyers, as I said 3.4 works perfectly for the vast majority of users.

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 11:16 pm
Potential new buyer here... actually after playing with the trial for past week I really like it. Currently use dare I say PCDJ for live gigs but not real happy with it. Ready for next level I guess.

As a new purchaser I suppose I will get v3.4 with crash guard. I'd like to use it for a dance marathon I'm doing next week. What do you think, should I go for it? I appreciate you comments. Thanks!

发表时间 Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 2:58 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Of course you should :), VDJ is the ultimate, and it's about to get better!

Climb onboard and enjoy the advantages ;).

If you should have any specific questions about the Software please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you as a Professionaly licenced user soon.

发表时间 Fri 17 Mar 06 @ 3:29 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Hope that too... It's the best DJ community, we have a lot of talented DJs and with very good skills in PC Hardware, programing and use of VDJ of course ;-)

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 9:03 am
that's for sure. there are appearing a lot of the same questions on the forums but everytime the questions are answered. If you are an experienced user of a newbe, you wil be helped(for as far as possible) everytime.
VDJ rules!

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 9:32 am
well I too have the disappearing vdj. It played for like 20 minutes then just rebooted the entire system. I then checked the history and said it crashed during debugging. I shut of the reboot feature of windows , now vdj justs shuts off and sends me back to desktop. Last night at club I got the blue screen, didn't have time to read needed to get system back up. Said something about bios. But the system is dragging and then just crashes . I do a restore back to the better days and the sound quality goes back to quality. then poof blue screen. I shut down and finished night with PCDJ. Just could risk it client was getting pissed. I have posts all over this forum trying to find out WTF is going on. I was helping out a fellow dj that got the account because he is the only one that can get videos to work and then ads while just doing mp3s. We worked on the software on Wednesday and got it running solid for 8 hours. I then set it up in my office and ran it on saturday for 2 hours running both video and Karaoke. Audio was fine. Shut down went to club, plugged in and bam! Audio was crap and then the crash happend 2 hours in. Again the audio is perfect in PCDJ, That's how I finished the gig with now crashs. And this was with 3.4 crash guard installed.

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 8:48 pm
well if you get a blue screen it sure isn't the dissapearing issue we had. this is a Windows crashing NOT VDJ.

VDJ used to just dissapear but it has been fixed in 3.4.

Thank you

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 8:57 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Quote:
"DiamondDoug
Posted Thu 09 Mar 06 @ 23:35:24
Yes it happens with 3.4 as well. I was really excited with this release, I had hoped this problem ha been fixed."

Regarding vanishing screen in release 3.4.

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 11:37 pm
So far I have found the v3.1 the best. It's stable for me atleast. v3.2 was fine as well. I do gigs every weekend with v3.1. I did use v3.3 but I was getting skips and jumps. Not going to bother downloading v3.4.

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 4:59 am
if i have 3.4 installed is it possible to roll back to 3.2?

i have a very similar problem... at random times through a set (but sometimes never atall in a set) the screen on my laptop will just go either black or sometimes a rather fetching shade of green.

The music continues but obviously you can select new songs.

Only way out of it is to reboot by holding the power button down.

thanks in advance

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 12:44 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you have bought VirtualDJ then enter your serial number in your profile:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

But the problem you have seems to come either from a hardware issue (screen or graphics card), or from the use of an illegal version of VDJ.

Try the demo, it shouldn't do this on you.

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 12:53 am
So far after using 3.4 since it came out I can honestly say I have no disspearing and its quite stable. The only issue I have found is skipping which I believe is being worked on for 4.0

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 3:44 am
I do have a serial number but when i entered it, i was told it had already been registered. I bought the mixer and software from a friend and he has now uninstalled it from his PC.

I did have the trial version before and this also had the problem.

I dont see how screen resolution would affect this but i can always try i guess? My laptop runs 1280x800 resolution at present. You think changing to 1024x768 would help???

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:26 pm
Please contact us immediately and send us your serial number

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:29 pm
i have already got a call open with the support staff. 1144103751

If you feel that by buying the software from a friend (even though he has completely uninstalled it now) is not acceptable then i would like to know the avenue i have to go down to get a fully licenced version.

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:31 pm
For security reasons, please ask your friend to confirm us he doesn't use the license anymore.

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:37 pm
should i get him to email you directly?

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:40 pm
Yes ask him to contact us

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 06 @ 1:49 pm
83%