快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Jogwheels with dj console mk2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is it possible to assign a button to toggle between pitch bend/nudge and scratch using the jog wheels on the hercules mk2?

Also I find that when scratching with the mk2, after you release the jogs, there is a slight hold up/delay before the track resumes play, making your scratch sound off.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 11:36 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
any button assigning can be done with the dj console mapper..it's in the plugins section for download since you're a pro user.

and I KNOW!!! lol i experience the same delay when scratching with the jogs and i can't help but hate it.

发表时间 Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 1:54 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 1:21 pm
Thanks for your responses guys.
What I want to do is assign a button on the console (say one of the buttons between the jogs) that will switch/change the function of the jogs when it is pressed. The default mode could be pitch bend/nudge, and when the button is pressed, the jogs will function as a 'scratchwheel', if pressed again the buttons will revert the jogs to pitch bend/nudge. Hope I am making sense to you.
Is this configuration possible at the moment?

Btw, I have dowloaded the djc mapper and have successfully reconfigured my console.

发表时间 Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 4:04 am
TotyoHome userMember since 2006

发表时间 Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 4:01 pm
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
AND DON'T TRY TO SCRATCH WITH THE JOG WHEELS, ITS A WASTE OF TIME.
Anyway, jog wheels are perfect to nudge. (dont use that two pairs of silly buttons to nudge)

发表时间 Mon 27 Feb 06 @ 4:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)