快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: max BPM issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just discovered that VDJ's BPM max is 200bpm

I have some songs that are much faster (ie: 230-25bpm) maybe increasing the bpm would help this.

发表时间 Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 6:06 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i am guessing thats a double tempo, because if you got people dancing to 230 BPM you probably play about 1-2 songs before everyone has to sit down and rest...or explodes

发表时间 Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 6:13 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
lol you have no idea........... i get past this by making VDJ think the tempo is halfed but then that messes up loops and effects. most people wont need this and i usually dont ether but i do have some songs that are about 210 215 BPM an it would be nice if VDJ wasnt so limited in this respect. im sure it wouldnt be rocket science to increase the size of this variable in the code.

发表时间 Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 1:31 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
wow and i thought techno was fast .. are you sure it's 215 there are some songs that u must take away about a third ..or it can be a 107.5 double beat as far as looping goes u can double the loop example 8 instead of 4 or 2 instead of 4 providing that the bpm is right , it should have no problem

发表时间 Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 10:45 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
most techno is no more than 160 BPM suff like hardcore, drum n bass and happy hardcore tends to be about 170 - 180 to 190 at the top end. Crazzzzzy ass rave music and underground drum n bass n breaks can be as much as 220 BPM i have atlest 300 songs that are over 200 BPM.

i know the workarounds but its a probelm of the program. mainstream DJs would go nuts if it couldnt go less than 100BPM and had to have all their songs double speed, having to think twice before using loops and effects. not to mention that half the songs in that genre will be up at 180 odd BPM amoungst all their acid techno and drum n bass making them v hard to find.

Funny storey about that actual i acidentaly mixed in the manic 200BPM version of sweet dreams thinking oh the nice soft cell song would go rite in here with my tunefull 105BPM set cause it was in the 100BPM section.

OOOOPPPPSSSSSS. was a good laugh tho, made out like i meant to do it and everyone had a good laf.

发表时间 Sat 25 Feb 06 @ 2:51 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i can see where it becomes a proble as far as picking the song out

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 1:53 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)