快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DAC3 MAPPER HELP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I just ordered my DAC3, I want to download the DAC3 Mapper, I found where to do this but when I clicked on the links, all I see is text....Isnt there something I will need to install??

发表时间 Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 3:42 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

发表时间 Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 3:54 am
Thanks....It ltook like 2 seconds, I clicked "open"....I imagined it worked but herd a windows defaullt "bong" when completed.......is that normal, should I have saved it instead of open it??? What settings do I need to use in "remote" when I conect the DAC3....I just wanted to get ahead of things so that when it comes I can hook it up and go......Thanks for the help!!

发表时间 Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 4:00 am
you can save or open it.

Its a zip file so make sure you have a program that can open that file like winrar or winzip

after you download open the file, and there is a file called dac3mapper.exe; run that and it will install the mapper to the virtualdj folder, thus allowing the mapping when the dac-3 is connected

发表时间 Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 6:28 am
I think I did it right....I got WinRar....installed it, found it, opened it and I think Im good.......I have a little green martian in the lower right part of my screen, when I open that up it shows a small console that says Hercules in the middle and setting on it, but it also says "console not connected"

Does this sound right??

发表时间 Fri 17 Feb 06 @ 9:28 pm
that green alien has nothing to do with the dac-3

The mapper file installed is just a file that is read by th vdj program for mapping the dac-3, so you wont get a interface or nothing. But will let the program know wh you push this button on the dac-3 it will do that.

regarding the green alien, thats part of the hercules dj console, you can manipulate settings via that green alien icon, for the console

发表时间 Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 2:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)