快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Somethings up

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok so was using vdj, everything worked fine, finished up my gig got home.

When i get home i launch vdj, and i get a windows error, saying there was an error and it needs to close. So i closed it and let it launch again, same thing!. I unistalled, and reinstalled a few times same issue. I have been looking in the forums and see something about a debugger protection. Is this related to my issue at all, but then again i have no debuggers. Nothing could get vdj working again, so i downgraded to version 3.2 and works instantly.

is there something wrong with ver 3.3, as i didnt do anything but launch vdj when i got home, and it would not work.

My computer specs are pretty high so i doubt its a specs issue. Im very selective onb my starup options as well, and constantly run spyware checks and virus checks. So im starting to think its a software issue, but wierd how it just started today, after using version 3.3 since it came out. Any ideas?

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 12:13 am
never mind

seems i'm not the only one having this prob, so i will just stick with the downgraded ver 3.2, and wait for an update

:P

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 9:39 am
hi razz i had same proplem too i had to reload it several times and try to read french debug before i got rid of the error.. it seems fine now and has for 2-3 weeks now. im running a p4 extreme edition 2 gb ram asrock vt+8 board - using onboard sound.

发表时间 Sat 18 Feb 06 @ 3:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)