快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Souncard Setup for U46DJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

K so I've been looking through every post relating to the U46DJ souncard, but I haven't been able to find the answer I'm looking for. If anyone could give me a hand I'd greatly appreciate it.

My question is how do I set-up the U46DJ souncard? I've tried all the different soundcard combinations. Let me paint a scenario:

(1) I start playing a track on Table 1 and a track on Table 2.
(2) The crossfader is all the way left to Table 1, and Table 1 is selected for output (1 is green, 2 is red). I can hear the track through my speakers and my headset. So far so good.
(3) I tab the active table from 1 to 2 (2 is green, 1 is red). Now, in my speakers, I hear the track from Table 1. BUT, in my headset, I hear both Table 1 and Table 2. Should I not hear Table 1 on my speakers, since the crossfader is all the way to the left, and hear Table 2 solely in my headset, since Table 2 is selected??

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Someone please please help me. Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 3:40 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
The problem is that the sound config is disabled in the demo version. The full version works great with the u46dj, I have a few of them.

发表时间 Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 3:45 am
K I'll admit that I have the cracked version. And I know you're going to give me the lecture on purchasing the full version, which I will, but I really want to see if the setup I have currently is wrong. I just spend $500 on the soundcard a pair of headsets, I just need to gather more cash to purchase the full version.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

发表时间 Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 3:55 am
Unfortunatly you bought the gas without the car. The problem with the crack version is that its just the demo version without the 20 day limitation. The demo is missing the code for the sound config. We hope to see you as a full version user someday, but sadly this thead has to come to an end.

发表时间 Fri 10 Feb 06 @ 5:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)