快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help Please with recording and samples

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OK I just bought DJ Mixstation 3

I have been playing around with it for about 2 days now and I need some help. I would like to know how I can record my voice and then put it into a track. And how can I get some more samples and or beats to add in, exaples like 10,9,8 are u ready and the start the song.

Its hard because there is not a search engine on this board to look up things. It just seems like there is alot more I should be able to do wit the program. Can I download or purchase more software that will run along with this program? I would like to make beats also. I read up on the hecules program but am not grasping the concept yet. Any help would be great I have just started and any help would be great!!!!

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 8:16 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can download lots of samples here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/samples.html

and the search engine is specific for each sub-forum, when you are on the hardware technical support forum for example, in the middle of the page above all the different subjects you have a search engine.

if you want to record your voice you will need to use another software, VDJ doesn't have this functionality.

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 10:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)