快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Personal Radio Station

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi!

Maybe is not the best place to write it...

Someone told me about an on-line radio station personalized with your suggestions.
Of course is FREE.

I've tried it, and as I like it I thought it could be a great idea to let other VirtualDJ mates know about it.

You can listen it at www.pandora.com

You only have to write a song o artist name and then the radio play song of similar style.
Then you can rate them to adjust it to your own preferences.

You can create a LOGIN FREE ACCOUNT just with the e-mail so then you can have your station/s everywhere from the Internet Explorer.

I listen many times at work while there's nothing at VirtualDJ radio.
It's cool, because many times I listen to bands/artist I didn't knew before...

What do you think about it?

发表时间 Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 12:10 am
Good idea, I will check it out. THX for info.

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 4:16 pm
PaciooHome userMember since 2006
man you are god :P thx for it

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 9:29 pm
DJStoleHome userMember since 2005
Wow this is very good idea but i whant to know how to become a viortualdj radio member if you can help me i wait for oyu answer thanks

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 1:28 pm
Pandora is cool but it only accepts IP addresses from the USA for registration (at least it did when I tried to sign up months ago).

DJStole, you will need to buy Virtual DJ first before you can play on Virtual DJ radio.

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 4:18 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I seem to remember Yahoo (i think) offering this service quite some years ago. here's the link for you guys: http://launch.yahoo.com/. I loved it, but stopped listening as I was on dial up at the time, and the quality was questionnable

nebs

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 06 @ 7:10 pm
I have my own station at Launch - I don't usually get to listen to it myself, as I do most of my net surfing in a local library - but feel free to check it out. Apparently, broadband allows you almost unlimited access to most things, whereas dial-up has too many limitations. Go here:

http://launch.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=1210547172

Tell me what you think. You can create one of your own - get a list of favourite artistes and the station plays them at random - you have no way of controlling when and where a record is played - but you can sort out the wheat from the chaff.

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 11:19 am
Hey!

I´ve used Pandora for more than a few months now and I absolutely LOVE IT =P.
It´s great; I´ve learnt about loads of bands that I had never heard of before.

Andrew87 wrote :
Pandora is cool but it only accepts IP addresses from the USA for registration (at least it did when I tried to sign up months ago).

Thats weird =S... I signed up the "28th Nov 2005"(just checked in my gmail =P) from Chile, South America, and it didnt give me any trouble.

Anyway, I do reccomend Pandora to everyone...

Dj Joe =P

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 5:08 pm
Hmm, it may be IP addresses from the american continent then but I got around it using www.bugmenot.com great site with even even better plugin for firefox, goodbye compulsary registrations ;-)

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 5:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)