快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: XBOX 360 Controller for Windows

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Okay... I was one of the lucky few who got the xbox 360 when it was released. Since then I've bought a wired Xbox 360 Controller (for windows) in case I ever want to play something on the PC or the wireless controller runs out of juice.

What about adding XBOX 360 controller as a controller to VDJ?

I know... VirtualDJ is a serious DJ software, and not a toy. But picture this... you have a party... you've plugged your PC to the TV and sound system and running VDJ. Then controlling the sound with your xbox-controller from a distance (the couch). Sweet.
(I don't have any other controller, such as hercules, xp10, etc. So it would be cool to add some analog control to VDJ.)

Cheers
Jim

发表时间 Fri 27 Jan 06 @ 9:33 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

In fact the XBOX is another PC optimized for games use. If you could have a MIDI interaction, then you could use it with VDJ. If you can see the XBOX in a Network with you current PC (or laptop), if you can run a Windows application (Winamp or WMP or Real Player) in the XBOX, you could broadcast your audio to that system, but the video is another thing...

发表时间 Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 6:17 pm
I'm a little bit unsure what you are talking about.

If your are talking about playing music on the xbox, that's covered. With the XBOX 360 you can stream music from the PC. (You can play all the MP3's on the PC on the XBOX 360 through the wireless network.) But I'm not talking about using the XBOX.

I want to use the wired XBOX360-controller (USB) with the VDJ.
I found a program called Pinnacle Game Profile. It lets you assign the buttons/joysticks on you controller to specific keys on the keyboard. This means I can control VDJ with the controller.

The thing is that you have two analoge joysticks on the controller that I would like to use for scratching, FXs, etc and not just a shortcut.

- Jim

发表时间 Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 12:59 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

If you can do that, then you could use it with VDJ for sure :-).

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sat 04 Feb 06 @ 6:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)