快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problems with stereo splitter configuration

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

RoboconHome userMember since 2006
Let me start by saying i love your software my friend owns a copy and we've been messing wit it....i will be buying it very soon WONDERFUL work!!! OK So lets take this situation i have a laptop 1 soundcard 1 headphone jack(out) when i switch VDJ to stereo split mode i get sound out of the left(white) but not out of the Right(red) i've tried every noticable option i can think of.....

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 6:39 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Demo version does not support headphone prelistening. In full version choose the second Sound Card option from the top, which illustrates a stereo splitter mode.

Regards.

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 9:39 am
I own the home edition vdj. I'm not that good at reading manuals. Can someone please explain to me as simply as possible how i can install the pre listening mode. Which soundcard do i need. I just don't seem to get it! Needless to say that buying vdj was the best decision i ever made music wise that is. Keep up the good work!

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 1:12 pm
ERXON::: Sorry about the confusion my friend owns the full version and i've been helping him mess with it.....so if you could help me with my previous statement you would be awesome THANKS BRO

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 7:36 pm
thanks bro you were totally right.....i overlooked the most obvious reason LoL i got it working thanks alot man i will be a registered user soon!!!!

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 10:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)