快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Making a beat

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well i wont to make my own tecno soung like that cokecain one some thing with lots of bass im a big fan of scooter so i wont to make somthing simler but unique any help would be good
cheers
luke

发表时间 Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 7:03 am
well if you were to purchase a software like Reason you would soon find out that there are over 50 000 different samples to use in your drum patterns and all can be altered in a few ways (ie: length, pitch, balance, volume, echo and a few others too)

on top of that you can use synths and many many other functions that are used with different devices the software allows you to use like Compressors, reverb, graintable synth, digital synth, and many many more.

software cost a good bundle and if your looking for extra kits they sell refill cds with tons of extra sounds in each.

Other software like Reason would be Ableton Live

Best of luck producing your own beats.

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Fri 20 Jan 06 @ 7:54 am
kmg_123Home userMember since 2004
reason the best software to make songs it's like that but really hard for first use and beginner and as DVL said it have reffil to get more samples but as a begining use fl studio or the known as fruity loops study u will find the same thing in reason but much simplier

发表时间 Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 3:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)