快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: How to use Echo Indigo DJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

benhPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi I have plugged my Echo Indigo DJ into the PCMCIA slot. Could somebody please tell me how to set it up so that one side I can hear in my headphones for cueing and the other side for pumping to speakers. I don't have any fancy external mixers. I have upgraded tp 3.3 yet it doesn't see very easy to this. Thanks in advance. Also it doesn't show the bpm for music. I have 4000 songs on my laptop.

发表时间 Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 11:31 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,
in VDJ's soundcard config, chhose the "Adanced Config" icon, then in the setup panel direct both DeckA and DeckB outputs to your Indigo Output 1-2, and headphone output to your indigo Output 3-4 (not the virtual outputs, the real outputs).

For the bpm, you need to "Analyze" your music collection (right click on folder, choose Analyze > Any music or Techno, depending on the style). VDJ will take a while but will analyze all tracks and find out what's their BPM. note that the mp3 file should not change at all after that, or you will have to re-analyze it (for exemple if you edit the mp3 tags in your mp3 file with winamp, you'll need to re-analyze it thorugh VDJ).

cheers.

发表时间 Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 12:21 pm
Hello and thank you for these suggestions. DJ Bambi, the advanced configuration suggestion sounds plausable but there's no "real" output option available that I can see. ONly virtual outputs and a few other things, none of them working. What am i missing?
Also when VDJ is configured to Advanced Config, the turntables start whizzing around double-time and then sometimes the whole program shuts down!

Any suggestions on how to preview with headphones and indigo DJ would be very appreciated. Configuration for two soundcards works, but this is very complicated to use. You have to switch back and forth to cue using indigo rather than the cue buttons on Hercules. There must be an easier way!!!
thank you.
DJ Judith Priest.

发表时间 Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 1:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)