快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HDJ Console MK2 vs HDJ Control MP3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

as i posted on the General Discussion forum:

-----------------------
downloaded the trial version of VDJ this past weekend. having a lot of fun with it and have pretty much convinced myself to buy the full version.

as of right now, my goal is to have fun with it and learn what i can (this goal could change with time). i have always been a music lover and have a large collection of vinyl/cd/mp3/etc.

the only thing i see myself really wanting (ebyond the fulll sw version), is another way to control the interface besides using the mouse/keyboard short-cuts.

from browsing this site it seems that there are "controllers" that will do handle this need. does anybody have any recommendations/tips on these devices?

thanks ahead of time!
------------------------

the question then came down to the 2 controllers listed in my subject title.

from what i can tell, the MK2 has a built-in soundcard while the MP3 does not. and the MK2 is newer and has fixes to problems that were/are present in the MP3.

are these the main 2 reasons why MK2 costs around twice as much?

(again, i'm just getting started at getting started. i don't need to go hot and heavy right now. i'm just need to practice practice practice and have some fun with it. but, i can already tell from playing the trial version that using the mouse/keyboard to control everything is going to be a pain.)

发表时间 Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 8:01 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if you take the dj control mp3 and buy an asio soundcard with 2 line-in and 2 stereo out, it will be the same price as the dj console mk2.

that's why the mk2 is double the price.

发表时间 Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 1:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)