快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TCCD makes program crack and mess up on occasions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

21gramsPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am using vdj 3.3 with u46dj and stanton c501 cd decks, the quality reading is 100 percent and everything works fine. The problem i am having however is once in a while the program seems to loose stability and messes up on the song for a split second and then continues. This happens maybe once in a song at a random place, and can be quite annoying because i expect good performance out of my gear. I am using a 2.8 ghz pentium 4 laptop with 1.25 gig ram and my cpu usage for the program is pretty low so its not the comp.. I dont understand why i purchased this program for so much money if its so unstable... so i am assuming something is wrong with my particular settings .. or etc

发表时间 Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 12:13 am
21gramsPRO InfinityMember since 2005
*I also tried to play around with the buffer but it doesent seem to do anything at all, if i put it very high or very low..

发表时间 Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 12:15 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Wait for the next update ;-)

发表时间 Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 12:18 am
@21 grams. Have u tried setting your reactivity to slow. Also if your timestretch is on it demands a lot from your computer. Hope it helps. I also use the U46DJ with TCV's n it works fine I don't think there's a major difference performance-wise between TCV's n TCCD's. Hope this helps.

发表时间 Tue 17 Jan 06 @ 12:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)