快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Problems with purchasing on VirtualDJ website

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

BrisaHome userMember since 2006
MODERATOR please forward this message to whoever it needs to go to.

Believe me - I have tried to find a way to contact your offices directly rather than post a message like this. If you are going to do business on the web using Credit Cards - I thought that the Bank(s) required you to have a direct contact - which Virtual DJ does not.

I am a Hispanic Advocate and my husband is a Computer Consultant we have no use for your software but one of my clients whom is a Spanish speaking only company owner - has a club and needs a copy of your software.

We attempted to purchase for him a copy of your software and recieved nothing - no email - no code - not a thing. Then when we wanted to contact you - there was no way obvious. The only recourse we had was to assume the worst and send him to the bank to deny payment (at his expense).

He still wants a copy of your software - please advise us what is the best method to use to acquire it. And please send additional contact information in the event of problems.

Thank you

Brisa Escalona Lic.
865 256 7128
408 N. Bellemeade Ave
Knoxville, TN 37919-4505
ladybrisa@hotmail.com
or
msbrisa@hotmail.com

发表时间 Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 8:50 pm
Well at the very top of the webpage you have a link called "Help" If you move your mouse cursor over to help you will have a menu that drops down. From that drop down menu you have "Ask a Question" Which is sent directly to the support team. Once the payment is made you should receive a receipt of the payment by e-mail. In this reciept is where you will find the cd-key and a link to download the full version of the software.

If you have not received this e-mail there might have been a typo in the e-mail address or the wrong address was specified. Either way you should contact support as what I've mentioned above

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 5:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)