快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Configuration Questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Presently I've been using this setup:
5 channel Bheringer Mixer gets turnatables in 1 + 2, server w/VDJ software into 3 and Gemini mp3/CD dual deck into 4 + 5.

My MP3/CD deck has digital outs, my sound delta audiophile 24/96 card(s) have digital ins. I've been considering spliting the turntable outs and running them to the sound cards so that when I switch to line instead of phono I can use the time coded vinyl and run the card outs back to the mixer 1 + 2 line inputs.

Does the vinyl have that scroll songs strip near the label to select a track?

If I run the digital outputs to the sound card inputs with the timecode CDs could I still play the analog signal returning on 1 + 2 and manually mix my MP3 files that way. Which Skins have the bypass button allowing me to route the automix function back to either a third card or 1, 2 or both.

I like the possibility of using various means of controlling the software and though I will likely choose a favorite and stick with it, I may even consider a midi controller through USB or the midi inputs. I've recently found that it may be possible to reprogram a mixman DM2 to control the midi functions.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance,
Rage

发表时间 Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 12:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)