快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Load errors

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This is getting crazy!

Version 3.3

Let me explain my setup then the problem. I have a 500 Gig SATA drive with a Master folder that has folders inside like: Country, HipHop, Slow songs,...

I have an exact duplicate on an IDE 400 gig drive in the same machine. All songs scanned and analyzed.

Today when I booted up the club computer no songs in the "country" folder will load. Same thing on BOTH drives! ERROR! All songs in other folders load fine. What could cause this? The reason I have two drives is for protection. This computer is NOT hooked up to the net. I tried removing the "Database" .ini file but got the same errors. All files appear in windows and will play fine in Winamp.

PLEASE HELP!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 3:41 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
you need to delete the mp3database.txt file, lauch vdj and do a quick database scan.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 4:43 am
Thanks Cyder, I will give that a try!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jan 06 @ 5:44 am
Well, I deleted the "MP3 Database" ansd restarted VDJ only to have the same problem. After uninstalling, reinstalling and trying a variety of other fixes I finally switched the settings in "extentions" area for MPG from video decoder to Windows media video decoder and all works fine. How would this corrupt on its own?

发表时间 Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 9:49 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Maybe you have your MPG files in an AC3 Audio form and only LPCM is supported by the Internal Decoder. When is AC3 you have to use WMP as a decoder and have an AC3 codec (like AC3 Filter) installed in your computer.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 11:19 am
I had been playing the files fine then all of the sudden this happened.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 11:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)