快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Power Mix skin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi is anyone else using the Powermix skin? If so, is there a way to turn off the "auto beat match" feature?

When i load in a track, the pitch control moves automatically to match the other track playing. I HATE theses features. But i can understand Vdj team putting them in...cause there's lot's of wannabees that need these features - it's a marketing thing i know.

But let's be dj's ... If your gonna call yourself a dj...at least beatmix your own work for god sakes. The automatic features shouldn't be set to default. I think tho it's only this skin?? Try it and see.

Otherwise, I like the skin because it has a basic layout, has lot's of screen room for the record case. I use a DAC-2 for a controller, so I like a "cleaner", slicker looking skin like the PowerMIx...the choice of 5 colours is nice too.

Can anyone help with the above question? I have "Disengage Beatlock" set to manual. Is this correct?

Thanks...btw...whats your favorite skin and why?

Styles Q.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 5:19 am
Go to fame settins inside Virtual DJ.

set AUTO BPM to "smart" (will leave sync possibilities) or even "disable" (turns of all auto matching);) thats all...
you are 100% manual dj then.. no aid from the software (made only to save time, so you can concentrate on mix, but hey... you can turn it off ;)

disengage beatlock is another thing, but you can leave it at that. Good for preventing a beatlock on load.

My favorite skin would be Mixstation...

发表时间 Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 3:00 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I like the V-Mix v1.0 (Video Mix - Power User) for the same reasons you list.
I just wish for a tripple monitor panel, thats all.
The record case size is the biggest need, and the font size is good and clear.

You may also want to track down the keyboard shortcut and delete that as well, got bit by that once.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 3:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)