快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video cue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello everyone,

well i'm really happy with the trial version of vdj keep up the great work it is a really cool little program and is in my wishlist of things to purchase now i' using the trial version soo i don't know if in the full version it is easy to achive but how would you cue up two videos i mean visually is there a monitor to view the one you are trying to cue because right now i can only see what is been played.

your thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

发表时间 Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 5:30 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
in the default skin, in the middle of the skin you have the remix pannel. Above this remix pannel you have 4 buttons for Remix, Cues, Eq and Video
it looks like this:

when you click on video you can preview the next video you are going to play.

发表时间 Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 1:06 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Additionally, some skins have a separate video window for each deck. This way, you can see the video that goes along with whatever you have loaded on that deck. For example, the JnBlack skin v3.11 and later, which is what I use.
You can also use the 'Auto' tab (see Lej's picture above) in the default skin (v3.2 and later) to force that window to show you only the video that is cued (same one you hear in your headphones.)

I guess the short answer though is "yes" you can cue the video as well as the audio.

发表时间 Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 11:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)