快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Difficulty with Right Turntable

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJFocusPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just ran into a strange problem. I was mixing with my TCV's and everything was fine, and then ( I dont know what I did) i began to here the right turntable through the speakers even though the external fader was all the way to the left. This problem was not occuring the whole time I was mixing, and also this doesnt happen when the left turntable is playing and the fader is to the right. I tried restarting the computer and I still ran into the same problem. Just to reiterate in case it wasnt clear, Im hearing the right turntable through the master speakers when the external fader is all the way to the left. Why did this just start happening and how do I rectify it?

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 8:51 pm
that is very odd...did you check the hamster switch on the mixer???

make sure all your EQs and volume controls are all centered and balanced.

restart VDJ and test it out. Another thing you can check is to make sure both decks are getting each 100% signal in the soundcard config of VDJ.

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 8:58 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
is it a new mixer? could the sound be bleeding from a dirty fader? can you try another mixer? if you leave the crossfader in the middle and push the channel 2 or (right) down do you still hear it?

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 9:49 pm
all my equipment is brand new, less than two weeks old, so i dont think its a dirty fader. The sound of the right turntable will eb and flow when the fader is all teh way to left so it will be low for about ten seconds , then gradually increase, then go back down again, and all this can be ehard through the master speaker. I can only hear this when the volume on that channel is up, but when i move the volume slider on that channel all the way down i dont hear it. I tried restarting and rewiring everything and turned everything back on, AND everything was fine for five minutes then the problem starts up again? Is there a swtich or something on my mixer that causing this or some type of config problem. Im getting 100% signal on both turntables. Im using a Stanton 3.04 3 channel mixer, with the turntables plugged into like 1 and 3

发表时间 Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 6:53 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
its the crosfader by the sounds of things mate. my numark DM3050s fader did this after about a month which sucks, ive gotten used to using the line faders now, which strangely enough are holding up flawlessly even after about 7 months of hard use.

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 2:17 am
but wow....i havent even been using my equipment for more than three days, and the mixer has a Penny and Giles fader. Is that possible that the fader could be causing this, and are there any other things it might be? Thanks for the help

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 3:06 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
thats why i suggested its the fader, if the line faders do not do it only the crossfader then i'd say bingo....get another mixer to try, since that is new you say then simplely return it for another.

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 3:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)