快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Darth BeatMatch Strikes Again (Getting Annoyed)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Okay,

I've posted on this issue several times and have had some feedback, but nothing seems to resolve the issue. HERE'S THE ISSUE:

I start loading tracks into VDJ. I can have just two tracks loaded, one in each player. I load songs one at a time or I use the AUTO feature from the playlist on the right. If I click (or now press) the automix feature, all goes well (no beat matching). HOWEVER, after a while, BEAT MATCH initializes and either pitches up or down and the backstreet boys sound like Barry White, or Daniel Bedingfield sounds like the Chipmunks - these are not the actual singers, their names have been changed to protect the innocent =0)

This has been consistant for some time. I have version 3.2 and this happened in 3.1 and 3.0 (i think).

I'd like to use the AUTOMIX feature from my DAC3 (Just got it and love it), but I refuse because it is to unpredictable.

I took and created a copy of my REGISTRY if someone from VDJ wants to see it and below are my settings. I should point out that I don't have any more than 5 key assingments (I deleted the standards) and I'm just using the DAC3

FAME Settings

Bpm Engine - any music
Auto BPM - Disabled
Auto Gain - Always Match
Auto Pitch-Reset - Disabled
Auto Eq-Reset - Enable
Auto Cue - Enable
Force Fade - Disable
Fade Length - 4s
Crossfader - Smooth
Limiter - Disabled
Time Stretch - Disabled
Disengage BeatLock - on Switch

General

Multi Users - Enabled
Security - Ask
AutoUpdate - Enabled
Charts - Enabled
Tooltip - Enabled
Max Load - 10mn
Reactivity - Mediam
Read ID3 Tags - Title
Write VDJ Tags - Disabled
Scrolling - Normal
Disc - 45 rpm
Pitch Range - -8% to =8%

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 1:56 pm
trying my best to aid here, as I dont use the automix, so a bit on deep water...

but I see you dont want Darth Beat-match-Vader to show up anymore... but ONLY use fademix.

So, some suggestions to try (not all sure if they will make the Empire-of-matching go away)

CHANGES TO TRY:
Auto Pitch-Reset - enable (this will make pitch go to zero for each track - make Barry White go away)
Force Fade - ENABLE !!! (very important.... this is the setting you really NEED! it will force fademix!)
Disengage BeatLock - on LOAD (dont know, but seems more logic)

anyways, the FORCE FADE is really maybe the ONLY change you need, as it will force a fademix (what you want) instead of using Virtual DJs built-in lust for Empire-beatmatches :)

Hope that this will make sucess in making Darth go away:)

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 4:44 pm
As a last resort, all other failing... .there is also a simple kill-darth-beatmatch-vader plugin...

Its called simple mix, and enable the plugin on both decks
It will do just that, simply mix songs from start to end, having a few settings for fade etc

you can give that a try as a last resort:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=739

发表时间 Thu 29 Dec 05 @ 4:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)