快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Stereo to mono question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I bought a stereo to mono splitter so i can prelisten to a song, works great but my problem is that since the output is in mono I don't get any bass coming out of my subwoofer. Everything sounds ok but the no bass thing is really bothering me since i like to be able to feel the music too. I know my speakers are ok because as soon as i unplug them from the splitter and hook them up directly to the soundcard the bass comes back. So basically, i just want to know if there is any way to get the bass back while still using the splitter so i can pre-listen in my headphones. Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 4:20 am
There is of course bass signal, when converting to mono, using a stereo-splitter.

the thing is, that this only works in the full version.

Not knowing what version you are trying, my guess would be that it does not support the mode very well :)

remember that cracked versions are often just cracked demo-versions, and the function you are trying is disabled in the real demo

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 8:57 pm
cbspudsHome userMember since 2006
ive only got the demo version of virtual dj but was wondering if anyone know how i could prelisten to each deck before mixing them. I looked through the user guide it says something bout a splitter but not have a clue wat that is or how 2 get 1

发表时间 Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 11:32 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Demo version does not support prelistening. It just won't work.

发表时间 Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 9:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)