快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: problem with software

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ever since I upgraded to VDJ 3.2 when I go to my music the software will just start scrolling through my music folder on it's own and if I try to go to the fx, sample, record, etc it automatically jumps back to the music folder and starts scrolling through it again. This is very annoying and makes it extremely hard to mix. What do I do?

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 9:39 pm
rurojasHome userMember since 2005
hey i just purchased the atomix dj system today by credit card and i still have not recieved it by downloading it into my computer. if someone can call me at ****** and help me out here. the website said once purchased i would have it within 5 minutes after purchasing. my email address is *******. i have a party to dj tonight and need this system up today, ASAP. please respondby calling me at above number. is there a number i can call myself to get this downloaded. thanks, russell rojas

ps please help

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 11:56 pm
@ rurojas:
Please check your spam folder at your inbox, as some email programs wrongly picks up such mails as spam.

If not, contact E-Service.
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

I removed your phone number and email, so that you will not get phrank phonecalls or lots of spam :)

发表时间 Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 5:06 pm
@NuK4201

Seems some shortcut or midi command is messing up, that its set to brownse folders....

Please try a reinstall of the software.

发表时间 Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 5:09 pm
thank you for the help.

发表时间 Sun 18 Dec 05 @ 8:23 pm
I did what you said and I still have the same problem. What should I do? Need help fast. Because of this problem I cannot use VDJ at all.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 8:39 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
NuK4201,

Did you use a desktop PC or a laptop? I feel this trouble is in some key in your keyboard (or maybe dust) or in your mouse... I don't feel that is a VDJ problem.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jan 06 @ 11:13 am
I use a laptop. I don't notice any keys stuck or anything. I can't even go to effects or anything like that. It just jumps back to music and starts scrolling down. So I am still unable to use the software at this time.

发表时间 Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 3:21 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Looks like a key is parmanent pressed.
Open a txt file in notepad or wordpad and see if anything unusual happens to the mouse cursor.
Any other input device is connected ? usb numpad/keyboard, dj console ? midi controller ?

发表时间 Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 3:45 am
I have a dj console hooked up. nothing unusual happens when i open file in notepad. I reinstalled the dj console because i thought that might be the problem but no luck

发表时间 Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 1:54 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You need to contact Hercules support, I think your console is defective.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Mon 16 Jan 06 @ 10:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)