快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Smartripper QUESTION

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Okay, I have "Pop Art: Pet Shop Boys: The Videos"

On the DVD there are 38 regular videos and 3 extended videos. When I use Smartripper, I only get the first 21 videos... It says the DVD is over 7 Gigs, and I end up selecting only 3.5 gigs...

Anyone come across a similar situation?

I've check the other "titles" on the disk, I still can't get the last 17 videos.

发表时间 Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 9:33 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Did you try with DVDRip from VDJ?

发表时间 Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 11:35 pm
Yes, it errored out.... wouldn't work after the first... also it only showed like 13 files.

发表时间 Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 9:01 am
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try to use "dvd region free", and set it to work with Smart Ripper (you can add the program in the configuration menu), than open Smart Ripper. If the dvd structure is intentionally "broken" this will fix it.

Also, look at the title of the video(s) you want to rip, with PowerDVD for example, it's useful.

Ciao!! :)

发表时间 Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 6:22 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Some Videos could be in a single VOB file, check for these too. This happends to me with one DVD. In a single VOB file are 3 videos (is the way is in the DVD too).

发表时间 Mon 12 Dec 05 @ 11:31 pm
I tried the Region Free software with no luck. Smartripper sees all the chapters (38 I believe) but when I click on anything AFTER 21, I get no file size listed except the last one or two and they are 8 megs and/or 4.

I'm taking these in by chapter. Smartripper says that the total size of the DVD is over 7 Gigs, but when I select everything, I get just over 4.

发表时间 Tue 13 Dec 05 @ 8:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)