快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: jittery video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i could not get video or text into vdj, i read the forums and i turned off hardware accelerator---viola--i got text
my video is jittery
is there a setting i should know about or do i need a better video card
thanks
dk

发表时间 Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 5:57 am
So your video worked fine with acceleration on? Now it's jittery, after you take it off? I would put it back on, and find out why the text thing does not work. I do not believe it is the acceleration, but then again, I don't know jack. I am not having this issue, so don't know if it is software related. What video card do you have?

发表时间 Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 8:42 am
my text did not work with accelerator on
and the video was jittery
**with the accelerator turned off--the text finally worked
but the video was still jittery
any and all help is greatly appreciated
thanks
dk

发表时间 Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 3:20 pm
What video card are you using? Does it share it's memory? Do you have the latest drivers for it? Also, in CFG, under general, What do you have reactivity set at?

发表时间 Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 8:55 pm
i have a raedon 7500 video card
i'm not sure how to find memory shared etc
in vdj, under general tab the reactivity is set to FAST
i probably do not have the latest drivers because my computer is off line
**please help
thanks
dk

发表时间 Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 3:09 am
Are you using 3.2 ver of VDJ? Did you have this problem before, or it just started? Is this a laptop? How much memory with this video card? Can't you get the drivers with another machine, put on a flash drive or cd, and then update? If this machine does not go on line, how do you update anything? Don't panic yet. If I can't help you, someone a lot smarter then I, will.

发表时间 Thu 08 Dec 05 @ 5:25 am
i am using 3.2 version
i have this problem in my desktop and laptop
have had it since the beginning
i don't know how to find memory in video card?
i can if need be put my laptop online to update
thanks all

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 5:13 am
I went to the ATI site, and the 7500 only has 64mb of ddr memory. Now, I am not that sharp but I would say that this is way to little memory to do video. Most are using 256mb, but 128 I would think is the minimum, for video. With a card this small, how fast is your processor?

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 7:56 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
kramer101,

The best Video Card (best for the money and specs) is the N-Vidia Ge-Force 6600GT. It cames with 128MB DDR3 RAM and has fast GPU too (for your desktop).

The ATI Cards only manage DDR (could be as 1/3 slower) and not as fast GPU as N-Vidia. Some ATI Like RADEON X800 or better (X1800) have great performance but are more expensive than the 6600GT card.

The 7500 isn't good it only has 32MB (or 16MB) http://www.ati.com/products/comparisons/mobilitycomparison.html

Your Laptop specs and configuration can also be the problem you have.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 4:44 am
thanks for getting back to me everyone
i have a laptop for my gigs
i will experiment and post in the future
thanks for your input!!!
dk

发表时间 Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 3:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)